The Sentinel Power guarantees maximum reliability and availability to mission-critical, sensitive loads.
A tower-style online uninterruptible power supply which can be connected to both single-phase or three-phase mains supplies, it is designed to power IT systems, telecoms networks, and security and safety applications.
With a power range of 5-10 kVA, the Sentinel Power uses advanced double conversion technology to ensure a filtered, stabilised, and consistent power supply even with distorted loads, protecting not only against mains failures but disturbances and surges too.
Designed for powering mission-critical IT systems, safety and security devices, and telecoms networks, the Sentinel Power combines exceptional reliability with flexibility and ease of use.
This 5-10 kVA series can be connected to both single-phase and three-phase mains power, while the tower-style unit is easily moved thanks to its built-in wheels.
Not only does it provide battery backup in the event of power failure, but as a dual conversion online UPS it also protects against fluctuations and surges by filtering and stabilising the mains supply. It is proven at handling the distorted loads commonly found in IT networks.
The Sentinel Power offers various pre-programmable and manually-selected modes of operation to increase efficiency or improve particular aspects of performance:
- Online Mode: maximum load protection and output voltage quality
- Eco Mode: maximum efficiency up to 98% as the load is powered by the mains only
- Smart Active Mode: UPS automatically decides what mode to run depending on the stability of the incoming supply
- Standby Off Mode: for loads such as emergency lighting, which don’t need power until the mains supply fails
- Frequency Converter Mode: enables the output frequency to be different to the UPS input frequency
It incorporates automated or manual battery testing to enhance reliability and employs a low ripple current discharge (LCRD) system which extends battery life. For the most critical situations, additional battery boxes can be deployed to deliver several hours’ autonomy.
Noise levels are reduced to a maximum of 45 dBA due as the unit’s fan speed is directly linked to the overall load, while other components are manufactured to withstand temperatures of up to 40oC.
A pair of EnergyShare sockets enable load-sharing so users can prioritise more critical loads during power incidents, while the system incorporates a customisable LDC display panel which shows UPS status updates, input and output voltage, and battery levels.
The Sentinel Power easily integrates with Riello UPS communications management software such as PowerShield3 and PowerNetGuard.
- Suitable for mission-critical and sensitive loads such as IT and safety systems or electro-medical devices
- Can be connected to single-phase and three-phase mains supplies
- Range of programmable operating modes (i.e. Eco mode, Smart Active)
- Static bypass ensures no-break power transfer
- Easy to position thanks to in-built wheels